Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ten Random Things

So, another friend "tagged" me with this internet chain thing that says you have to blog 10 random things about yourself and then ask 10 other people to do the same. I'll skip the second part, but I always find these interesting from other people and fun to do, so I'll play:

1. I love the smell of clean laundry, air from humidifiers, and tires.
2. I think I'm addicted to caffeine. No, really.
3. I would love to go back to school, but I don't know what for. I miss classes though.
4. I can play the flute and I'm learning the violin with my son.
5. I sneeze every time I tweeze my eyebrows.
6. My first job was at Burger King.
7. I have lived in 4 different cities, but 13 different homes in just one of them.
8. I am constantly re-arranging my house. If not physically, then in my head.
9. I have to have a TV on to fall asleep quickly.
10. The state of my house (cleanliness) is directly proportional to my sanity.

No comments:

Wedding Watcher

  I watched a wedding today. It wasn’t on TV, and I wasn’t in a public place. I also wasn’t an invited guest. But I was allowed and encour...