Monday, January 28, 2008

I thought college was over... like 12 years ago!


I just finished writing a story for the paper.
It ended up being about 7 pages long (which translates into a LOT of newspaper inches, the editors are going to lovvvveee me...).
Seven pages... that's about the average length of the papers I wrote in college.
For the record, most stories I write are about 1 page in Word, so that gives you some perspective.
This particular story has to do with election coverage so of course it's important and really does require more time and space.
But man, I hope somebody (other than the candidates) reads it! :)

No comments:

Wedding Watcher

  I watched a wedding today. It wasn’t on TV, and I wasn’t in a public place. I also wasn’t an invited guest. But I was allowed and encour...