Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

In honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday, my son's school has a series of fun days and events this week.

Tomorrow is "Wacky Wednesday" - and the idea is to dress pretty wacky. Mismatched clothes, patterns, colors, etc... 

So I asked my husband to help him pick out his clothes... 

... and just pretend it was any other day.

I don't think he appreciated my humor at first, but he eventually conceded I was right - he's not exactly known for his ability to dress our children in coordinated (or even matching) outfits.

So basically, Ethan will go to school tomorrow looking just like he would if mommy wasn't home! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

When my daughter was in Kindergarten I was taking an 8 am class, necessitating the hubby get her ready for school. Her teacher had a digital camera, was fond of taking pics, and so we have one set of pictures that appear to document the life of a homeless child.

Shannon said...

LOL!

Wedding Watcher

  I watched a wedding today. It wasn’t on TV, and I wasn’t in a public place. I also wasn’t an invited guest. But I was allowed and encour...